A virus is a computer program or software code that is installed secretly onto your device without your consent or knowledge. Some viruses are quite irritating, but maximum of them are damaging and designed to harm and gain access over unsecured systems. A virus can make copy of itself to spread across computers and networks, just like an organic virus spreads from one person to other one. Here in this blog, the experts of the Trend Micro Support, will provide you every information regarding viruses.
Where is the source of virus?
Viruses are basically hidden in a commonly used application, like the game or PDF viewer, or you may get an infected file linked with an email or from another app downloaded from the web. Once you interact with the file or app like opening, running or clicking on an attachment, the virus activates automatically. The malicious app then copies itself to other files and do changes on the computer device.
How to identify virus?
Your Internet speed might be sluggish or non-existent. It’s ordinary for the antivirus and/or firewall security to disappear or get deactivated. Computers attacked by viruses are efficient of working on their own, performing functions without your knowledge. The best approach to identify if a device has been infected is to use Trend Micro virus scanner.
Troubles Caused by virus
- Identity Loss or Data Theft
- No Connectivity
- Hardware Failure
- Low PC performance
- Network downtime
How to get rid of virus?
Delete all junk files and run a virus scanner with antivirus software. If any kind of viruses are identified, scanner will delete them. Trend Micro Antivirus integrates a virus scanner and cleaner for better results, which can quickly eliminate any virus from the device. The results are exceptional, as important files are saved from deleting. Proper data backup facility is offered with cloud access.
How to stop virus?
- Avoid installation of apps from unknown websites.
- Don’t click attachments from unknown email or from Facebook.
- Always download apps from Google’s Play Store.
- Protect your phone with Trend Micro Smartphone Security.
- Regularly scan devices with Trend Micro Antivirus scanner, and eliminate all diagnosed viruses using virus removal software.
Use Trend Micro Antivirus to protect yourself
Trend Micro Antivirus is the best way to identify, remove and stop viruses. It’s a renowned antivirus application with a virus scanner and cleaner. Its backups all the data, so that no data loss issue ever comes. 24/7 Trend Micro Technical Support, is ready to guide the troubled users. Reach them on every issue whether app installation, uninstallation or update. All work is done by experts by taking the remote access of the user’s device. Just be free and reach the experts at your ease.
Why Trend Micro?
- Renowned product with best results.
- Rated as “excellent” by security experts.
- Used by 100 million people globally.
- Top class features – unbreakable password security, network protection, network firewall, and browser cleaning.
- Easy to use, install and update with 24/7 support service.
Also Read :- What is Rootkit & how to stay secure from it?