Kaspersky antivirus is a widely popular virus protection suite which offers a strong malware safety facility to its customers by monitoring their technical devices to detect a wide number of suspicious activities around their systems. Kaspersky antivirus is one of the best security suites available in the digital market and offered by the developers with an aim to provide complete system protection to its customers. If the customers want to install & activate this efficient Kaspersky security on their technical devices but for free, then they can go through this article. We, the certified & experienced Kaspersky antivirus support experts of PCTECH24 has described the steps to support our customers to install & Activate Kaspersky Total Security on their technical devices, for free. The guidance offered by our technical customer support experts will also serves as a utility to check & download updates for various applications.
Steps to Activate Kaspersky Total Security for 3 years from 2017 to 2020
Step 1: Access the Kaspersky Dialogue Box
- First of all, open the Windows computer and navigate to the bottom justify corner then there tap on “Kaspersky” dialogue box.
- Now, after navigating to the “Kaspersky” dialogue box, click on “settings” option which is located in the bottom right corner of the window. This will take you to the “Kaspersky protection window” now.
- Move towards the “Protection” button where you are advised to “turn off” the protection button.
Step 2: Managing the Self-defense Section
- Now, navigate to the “additional” icon located at the right side of the dialogue box & click on the icon to proceed with the procedure of Activating Kaspersky Total Security for free for 3 years. A huge drop-down menu list will appear in front of you here. Click on the “self-defense” icon from the huge list.
- Now, a “self-defense settings” dialog box will appear where you simply need to un-check (disable) the “self-defense” box.
- Tap on the “License” icon by present towards the extreme downwards direction. You will then reach to the “licensing” window.
- Here, the dialogue box will shut down automatically.
Step 3: The Application Tool Bar
- In this, firstly open the “application tool” folder.
- Now, click on “Kaspersky reset trial” folder followed by tapping on “activate” icon. A new folder will appear in front of you here.
- Next, Go to the desktop folder & here you will come across a folder which will appear as a “Kaspersky antivirus” folder.
- Then a Kaspersky Antivirus settings window will open automatically, click on the “self-defense” icon and then tap on “enable self-defense” option to make it enable.
- Here you are fully done with the process.
We, the antivirus technical customer support service experts hope that you have successfully activated your Kaspersky Total Security for three years for free.
For more queries, about any type of technical issue or any kind of information regarding this antivirus security, get in touch with the trustworthy and effectual Antivirus Technical Support professionals. Support seekers can contact to the technical customer support experts, just by calling the toll-free Kaspersky antivirus technical customer support service number – 0-800-368-7760. Call now to get instant support services to resolve all of your technical issues or queries with this antivirus software. The technical customer support specialists of our pctech24 are available 24×7 with back-to-back quick resolution services for solving all types of technical issues and queries. We support our customers anytime they need us, regardless it is day or night, Sunday or Monday. PCTECH24 offers excellent support services for all antivirus software products. If you are experiencing any type of issue with your antivirus? Come to us!